View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Jul-10-04, 12:11
Fu Fu Kitty

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 275/236/175 Female 5' 5.5
BF:
Progress: 39%

This is kind of graphic, so some of the men might want to skip this posting.

Lottoloose,
I am so sorry to hear about what you're going through. I wanted to pm you and tell you about what I had experienced. Except, when I had my trouble, I wasn't following this WOE. I've read on this forum about women who have TOM problems, so I didn't know that your situation was more serious. I didn't want to scare you with my story.
It's been ten years ago now that my periods started messing up. I had 2 D & Cs and my doctor put me on medication to supposedly fix the problem. I would wear overnight, heavy duty pads and a big tampon and still make a mess on myself. Things were pretty bad and it took awhile before I could get in to see a doctor. I became anemic and couldn't make it up a flight of stairs without having to stop and catch my breath.
I finally had a sonagram and my doctor found a tumor on top of my uterus. I wish that he would have found it a year earlier. I had to have my uterus removed, but it wasn't cancer, thank God.
I really don't know what to say except that I'll be hoping and praying that you do not have cancer. Please keep us posted on your condition and good luck.