#1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-10-04, 01:57
Registered Member

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 266/256/135 Female 5' 1"
BF:
Progress: 8%
Default Can't get enough carbs ... too FULL

Have any of you had a problem with being able to eat enough carbs because you are just too FULL? Today was our first day on Atkin's and my dh managed to eat apprx 11 grams of carbs before going to bed. I still have an hour or so before I turn in, and so far I've only gotten to 9.93 grams. I'm so stuffed I can hardly stand it.

I wasn't doing too badly till I deducted all the fiber grams and geez! Ten MORE to go???? I can't do it! I'm not a salad person .... but I did eat about a cup of it for dinner ... then had some added cucumbers, radishes, a few pieces of tomato as well as a hefty stalk of cooked broccoli. If I were to use salad dressing that had 1 or 2 carbs per T instead of 0 .... would that be ok? I usually use a bit less than 2 tablespoons of dressing ... sometimes less.

And how do I force myself to eat MORE when I am so stuffed? Oh ... the rest of the day I had some cheese (2 oz), an egg, pot roast, and a can of tuna made into tuna salad and rolled in lettuce with green onion and celery and mayo.
Sponsored Links