View Single Post
  #67   ^
Old Fri, Jul-09-04, 12:41

Plan: south beach
Stats: 197/193/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress:

Margie-I just joined this today and I didn't really know how to post. I put this post in as a response to what I was reading in the first page of postings listed!

I just want to say thank you for posting all of that information and for all the work you've done to make your knowledge available to people. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism some time ago and nothing my doctor has done has seemed to help. I used a thermogenic, Heatwave, for a while back in 1998. During that time, most of my symptoms seemed to seriously lessen, however, once I stopped using the supplement I kind of fell apart. I haven't wanted to use any supplements since my doctor diagnosed me because I was afraid to do any damage to my throid. However, at this stage of the game, three years later and no improvement, I feel strongly motivated to take matters into my own hands and try Thermalene or one of the other products I have seen mentioned in these forums.

thank you again for providing me, and everyone else, with such a useful tool as your website as well as the information you posted here!