#14   ^
Old Mon, May-07-01, 07:30

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 171/135/140 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 116%
Default LC Store

Hi Wendy,

If you don'tmind me suggesting a few things that I have seen that seem to work great in the area I spend the winter in the south here goes:

One of the stores that I frequent has set up it's structure along the same lines you are suggesting. (Florida seems to be very progressive with LC and of course the vast population helps support more steamlined stores.) These folks have a bakery and small eatery as well as a vast selection of LC Products; supplements; and are now educating their staff to help answer questions that may be posed by new LCarbers. ( I think that is a very important key.) The last time I frequented that store, they also had several staff members that were following this WOL and as a result were very enthusistic when a new LC Product was introduced. They also carried many products to cater to a larger population range and probably had to do so to keep the store operational. Just wondering if you have done a survey as to whether the population in your area would support such an endeavour or if you are planning to sell online as well. As you are probably aware it is very hard to establish and keep a business operational without many drawing cards to keep repeat customers returning.