#15   ^
Old Sun, Dec-30-01, 08:32
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 204/195.5/130
BF:
Progress: 11%
Default Good Company

Wow, do I feel better. I'm in such good company! I haven't been journaling the couple of days (week and 1/2) because I jumped off the wagon and have been feeling rotten about it. I was doing so well and then BAM--cookies, pasta, candy, pasta, wine, pasta. The funny thing is no breads! Well it's back to induction today, and to the doctor's tomorrow. I've been good about not weighing myself at home so oh-oh I'll find out just how bad I've been. But the holidays are almost over and I think I'll be ok. Thanks for all the support from this goup! Eleanor

P.S. We got a huge gift basket for Christmas from my sister. She owns a "fancy" gift shop with a gourmet kitchen section. She knows about my low carbing so she left out the chocolates, etc. It was filled with....you guessed it...pastas, sauces, tortilla chips, soup mixes. All sorts of stuff. Beautiful basket. She said she just knew that with my week off I would want to be cooking for my family and thought that it was better than the chocolate truffles! Riiiiiight!!! It's the thought that counts!!!! I guess I've never heard of a gift basket of chicken, steak, ground beef, pork chops. Maybe I'm on to something here!