Thread: Need a team!
View Single Post
  #235   ^
Old Tue, Jul-06-04, 15:02

Plan: Paleo/Primal
Stats: 330/258.2/150 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 40%

Let's start to compile a list of items we can actually have while out - movies, zoo, etc. Let's start to think of ways to live our lives so that we are never caught unawares - and if we DO happen to be, lets talk about options besides falling off the wagon.

We make these choices. Remember - it's a choice people!

For example - if there's a hot dog or hamburger offered, get it w/o toppings and toss the bun. I often have early morning appointment for therapy or the doctor. I like to sleep as late as possible so that leaves no time for breakfast - how have I dealt with that? I bring a couple of mini babybel cheeses with me. Two of those are enough to tame my hunger for a couple of hours. Gives me time to then get somewhere I can have healthy options. I've even been known to carry a small insulated pack with one of those frozen blue gel things to keep the cheese cold.

If you are going someplace and you aren't sure of the choices available, eat before you go. You make the choices on what to put in your mouth while there. Don't be afraid to wipe off sauce, take of crust, buns, etc - it's your life we're talking here. Not just a diet. This is a way of life!

Anyone else have any ideas of how these kinds of situations can be avoided in the future?? I'd really like to see all of us succeed!!