View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Sat, Dec-29-01, 01:23

Plan: Atkins,PP
Stats: 202/147/120
BF:
Progress: 67%

Yoz Shannon

you are not doing that bad actually...dont blame yourself for allowing a bit of carbs in your 'wagon days'. sometimes having a little carb can lower down the chances of a possible carb binge when u get pretty tired of meat and eggs etc.

For me, sometimes I get off the wagon and ate those no-no foods like there's no tomorrow. I'll usually try to move into another diet, as in controlling my food portions so things wont get out of hand that bad. yap, and I still gained like 2-4 pounds.. but when I am ready, I try to go back into low-carbing in a slower pace. So I can get adapted to my past low-carbing days. Though the results wont be that good as before, at least I know I am eating healthy. I may eat some breaded chicken.. but at least proteins make the larger percentage of what i ate. maybe if I am ready, I will go back into induction. At least when you are low-carbing but not in induction, I feel my thighs are not so flabby. (it could be psychological)....

But we need to personalise our WOE....so even if we cheated for months...we should be able to come up with a personal approach to get back on track when possible. And do you know, I feel that bad health could be creeping up on me whenever I eat more carbs...so guilt empowers me so I will try to go back low-carbing asap!

Now sugar and bad carbs will make me feel scared....~~ haha while I stack more and more chicken and mayo on my plates. But I still have soft spots for choco and potatoes. So perhaps I try to limit intake for these 2 weaknesses...

Trying to lose some weight,
Fumih