View Single Post
  #226   ^
Old Sat, Jul-03-04, 07:51

Plan: My own
Stats: 322/277/175 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 31%

My turn - WTG on the pound loss!! Every one counts

Sue - You can get oil of oregano at GNC, and I suppose other heath food stores would have it. I don't take it, but I have read of those that have great results from it. You can also get flaxseed oil at GNC and I just saw it at WalMart yesterday. I do take it - I get the liquid and take 1 TBSP a day. I bought the liquid from GNC and it was so foul tasting I had to have a pickle chaser just to get the nasty taste of the oil out of my mouth! Now I order it from iherb.com (where I get most of my sups from) and they keep it refrigerated and it is VERY mild tasting so it's not hard to take. You can also get it in capsule form.

As far as the motivation, I can really understand where you are at. Here is a site with tons of good recipes to help with the food boredom - http://users3.ev1.net/~fontlady/
I am diabetic, very insulin resistant, on medication, and lose very slowly. This woe has helped bring my blood sugar under better control so that is what keeps me sticking with it. Maybe it would help you to write your goals down, both short term and long term, and read them daily. You are not alone in your struggles! Take care

Mary
Sponsored Links