View Single Post
  #76   ^
Old Fri, Jul-02-04, 05:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 130.5/119.5/115 Female 4'10.5"
BF:32%/32%/22%
Progress: 71%

Shawn - Yeah I though Si6 was boring too and there wasn't any way I'd be able to do the same workout for weeks on end. That is why I was gonna send mine back too but that is when they offered me 50%. Then I couldn't resist keeping it. I ended up getting Slim Series too, which is definitely better.

And regarding the "everything exercise thread". On this thread and the Firm thread we talk about other exercise we do (HIIT, jump rope, running other tapes etc. Firm & Beachbody are more of a home base for commonality). I just like sticking to these two threads so I can actually get to know a few people I'm talking too. If we have an "everything exercise" thread you are gonna get so many people going to it we probably won't be able to tell everyone apart. I mean you can still do it, I'd probably post there too , I just prefer to post to people having some of the same interests as me exercise wise even if we do some other things too.

27 of 36 today. Yay less than 10 more to go. Still haven't lost any weight from these workouts but I can definitely see more definition in my abs and butt. Haven't checked my measurements this week yet. Just happy I'm almost done with this Series.

jenny
Sponsored Links