#13   ^
Old Thu, Jul-01-04, 14:24

Plan: undecided
Stats: 245/239.5/150 Female 5'3" or 5'4" not sure
BF:
Progress: 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR
MissBehave, I don't know, dunno too much about you and what else might be going on for you, but those symptoms could be from a lot of things, maybe diet, maybe not. didja make that doctor's appointment? I would, if it were me, and I'd try to get in sooner rather than later, too.

(I, personally, have experienced extreme exhaustion from anemia, and rapid heartbeat from a too-high dose of thyroid hormone - just two non-diet possibilities)

good luck, hope you feel better!

Hey Vicki... thanks for the reply. Actually I think these folks were right on... as soon as I increased my water intake to the level it needed to be, and went back to my supplements (thanks for the nudge DoreenT), things improved drastically.

One more thing.. I added more fats by Built's suggestion, since I realized I was having this battle in my head unwittingly about "diet" and what that means, and lO and BeHold... I have gone down at least one more size... that makes 2.5 sizes since April 18th altogether. I was a 18W-20W and/or a 2x/3x.. XXL Now I am fitting into L, XL, regular 16's and 18's depending on the cut. It really worked!!!

I really appreciate all your responses though, I feel like this is the onLY place people understand!!! Thanks