#8   ^
Old Sun, May-06-01, 11:32
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%

hi Wendy,

Yes, I just might have to move from Kingston (planning to anyway). The other folks have given some good ideas too. Can't really think of much to add. I like the idea of it being a total lifestyle store, ie, carrying not just lowcarb groceries, but also supplements, books and cookbooks, kitchen gadgets like proper measuring tools, food scales, etc. , small porcelain or plaster-cast figurines of St. Atkins -- Ooops, did I say that?? ..

A clothing exchange could work very well, just have some rules set out, such as freshly laundered, on hangers and in good repair. I tend to wear my clothes until they're worn out, especially jeans. Even my way-too-big size 18 jeans I'm hanging onto, for I do have days when my tender-points are flared, and loose baggy clothing is the order of the day. On the other hand, I have quite a few beautiful blouses, sweaters and dresses from back in my size 8 days (yes, only a decade ago .. ) and I know I will NEVER be that tiny ever again .... and don't wish to be either.

Doreen