Old Tue, Jun-29-04, 16:43
Registered Member

Plan: My Own
Stats: 280/118/117.5 Female 5ft 5.25 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy LC
I've always been an easy bruiser. I was always covered in bruises when I was doing Martial Arts. I looked like a poster child for spousal abuse or something.

I doubt your need for vitamins would change that drastically. You might want to list your symptoms to a doctor and see if he can connect them to anything. It doesn't ring any bells with me, but I only play a doctor on TV.

One thing, according to your stats, it looks like you're 7 pounds under your goal. Are you still trying to lose weight?

Yes I am still trying to lose weight. My official goal was 135, but I found myself too heavy for my liking at that weight.
Right now my waist is 27 in and my hips 37.5, and I just got in the size 8s... so I'm clearly not tiny just yet.

I have one final goal. I have these size 27 diesel jeans, they are probably the equivalent of an american small 6 or a big size 4. Right now I can barely fit them over my hips, and certainly can't close them. I think I'll be really satisfied with my weight when those fit me nicely.