View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Dec-24-01, 15:10
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 298/247.5/185 Male 6 ft 1 in
BF:36%/23%/12%
Progress: 45%

I've been on the Atkins diet since July 7th, 2001. This is my first time dieting and I read just about every kind of diets out there. I chose Atkins because it seem like I can do this diet forever. I was always a big meat eater.... but at the same time I was a big Coke drinker and chip eater too.

Now that I lost pretty much all the weight I wanted to, I have time to reflect back on this diet. I think this diet is great for losing lots of weight fast. For me I had energy but I always did have that. The first two weeks was no big deal. The problems I have is low blood pressure and dizzy spells. I do think I am thinking a bit slower too. Don't ask me how I know this... I just do.. I use to be very quick in my thoughts. Simple math, typing, etc. Now I am slower..

Recently, I have started eating more carbs. Up to 200 grams a day. I still exercise everyday and still see a weight lost. Mine you it's a lot slower now. On the Ketosik I still register a light pink. What I'm going to do in the future is not clear to me yet, as I do not like the dizzy spells and need to do something about them.

Would I recommend this diet to my friends? I already have... Everyone is different and what happens to me may not happen to you. What everything boils down to is do whatever works for you.

Dave

P.S. Nat, that's your best pic yet.