View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Jun-28-04, 12:22

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 265/244/145 Female 62inches
BF:
Progress: 18%

Hi karagal,

I know all too well about being run over by the wagon. I have been trying this off and on since 2001. I've 'tried' Protein Power, Atkins, Body for Life, and some of my own creations. I typed 'tried' in quotes because I'm not so sure how much I really tried. I have started back on Atkins induction right now. Overall, I've found that the more restricted the plan, the better it is for me not to lose control. The second plan that I like especially for times when I am really busy is BFL because it is easy to find frozen dinners and nutrition bars with the equal carb and protein servings.

I agree with cheesypoof, motivation has to come from within. I don't have much advice, but I'll share with you what finally got me back on track after being far gone astray for many months is the realization that I deserved this. People have told me that all along and I don't know whether I didn't believe it or if I just didn't care. Now I am trying to remind myself all day long that I have to do this for me. I would always put in grat effort for the benefit of others, I'm tying now to apply it to me.

Good luck, and keep posting-- that helps, too!

Jeanette