View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-28-04, 08:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 188/180/160 Female 5' 4''
BF:Next Mini Goal:175
Progress: 29%
Talking MikieGirl's Gym Log =) Get Moving!!!

Okay...I am going to get moving. I have to. I need to get things moving in the right direction.

Back in college when I was playing softball, my BF was about 17%. Now, the damn scale says ~ 38%. I am about the same weight as I was in college...but 4 years of not doing anything has killed me and I have my work cut out for me. It's cool because once I get things back in order, I will be able to appreciate how hard the road was and realize I don't want to go down that path again.

Over the next two days, I am going to redo my spreadsheet with all of my workouts. I don't know what I did with them but they were pretty darn good. I actually think that I made a hardcopy of them and have them in my workout drawer at home.

What I did was make a spreadsheet and then cut it up into flashcards. Each flashcard had a different workout on them with a different workout mixture. Three cards would be light days with just cardio, lifting, or abs. Other cards would have a mixture of cardio/lifting/and abs with different arms and leg exercises every day. Then I would put the cards into a basket and reach in and grab one. Whatever one I picked, that was it for the day so it added a little excitement because you never knew what you were going to do. I had a total of 10 workouts. Some were really hard.

I am going to workout. I am going to get moving. I can do it. I will do it.

This is my mantra...

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Sponsored Links