#29   ^
Old Mon, Jun-28-04, 03:24
Registered Member

Plan: strictly BFL
Stats: 183/166,4/158 Male 180 cm
BF:22%/18%/12%
Progress: 72%

dazzlin,

thank you for your interest. I'd wished I would have known this group last year when stopped BFL frustrated after 5 weeks. The encouragement is really helpful to stay on track, or like this time, when I lost my way to get back on track.

Acutally I am doing better than I expected. I already started to increase my weights and I am feeling great. I feared that I had lost most of my strength and endurance but 4 1/2 weeks without sport wasn't that bad.

I just had my muesli with protein powder, a table spoon glutamine, a multivitamine fizzy tablet and a coffee. But this thread reminded me that I need to increase veggies considerably (I don't like fruits, unfortunately ) in order to lose my last pounds. Losing (sp: or is it loosing?) 1-2 pounds a month would be ok, if would be able to build some more muscles at the same time.

BFL motivates me to care much more for my body. I work long hours in front of my PC and as soon I don't do sports I develop bad eating habits, don't care for my posture e.g.
Yesterday I went to the Sauna first time since years, did intense Stretching and even used the Solarium in my gym in order to feel and look much better and not like an intellectual geek anymore.