View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jun-26-04, 19:54

Plan: atkins
Stats: 235/187/158 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress:
Default bad day

okay i have been doing really good on low carbing. i have thought this sunday to start back to doing the atkins induction part for 2 weeks . i have been cheating all this week, alittle here and there. my weight has been staying about the same but i am getting ready to fall back into the old trap again. i feel so good about my weight lossand how my clothes fit and the people at work so are raveing about me. it makes me feel so good inside yet i am heading back aLITTLE BIT HERE AND THERE TO MY old eating habits. st weight 218 ,cc wt is 180 , goal is 160 to 165 wt and then maybe 155 is i want too. today we went to ryans and i allways stay in my low carb ing there. i eat till i am full and then we went to have a family pic at sears to be taken. we wnet to the movies and i ordered a meduim extra butter popcorn for my daughter and my daughters father to eat at the movies and i was not going to eat much just a couple of peices and i am the one who got to hold the pocorn and i ate almost all that popcorn. i did it , i have only me to blame for that but i really did not meen to eat it all!!! well i am getting so bored with the diet, i cook recipes and use from this site all week , i get enough food and with really good flavor and i do not feel deprived at all. oh desserts i do miss. i bought a breakfast cook book from diane lee and made a 7 up funnel cake and it was so gross i gagged on it. i am going to try some of the other recipes though. i weight my self everyday and i need to stopp that!!! how do you all keep on your low carbing way of life? i need to exercise now . i have to get permmsion from my hernia surgeons office so i can get off my but. i cannot even make my self to walk much. most of the time i would hurt (ache) so much i could not do much. i olny need to lose 15 to 25 lbs more. sue
Sponsored Links