View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, Jun-26-04, 16:11
Amazonian Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 310/310/155 Female 5' 7"
BF:i/have/some
Progress: 0%

Ok, so I didn't make it to the gym Thursday or Friday, but I did go today! That makes FOUR days this week! Yay me!

Today: 10 minutes elliptical
60 minutes weight machines (tried some new ones too!)
20 minutes treadmill incl cooldown

I went with a friend today and....this is going to sound bad....didn't have as much fun. Weird. The gym will have to stay "my" thing...she's a talker and I just wanted to get my workout done. It was her first day, so I showed her how to use the machines and stuff....But, she's about my size and although I know I shouldn't compare myself to others...I was able to do more weights and my heart rate stayed lower than hers on the elliptical and treadmill....I was pretty happy about that. Is that bad?

I have my trainer scheduled for 3 nights next week (I'm working 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, so there was no "before work option" .....at least I wasn't going to get up that early! ...But since I have appointments, I won't just "not go" because I have to pay if I show or not!

I'm so happy I went to the gym 4 times this week! I did it!! Now I'll try to eventually get there 5x a week, but I stick with the 4 for now!