#3   ^
Old Fri, Dec-21-01, 22:58
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 570+?/???/250 Female 67.5
BF:
Progress: 24%

Hi Alto,
I admire your strength with not going off plan for the Holiday's.
I myself have been on and off plan so much this year I am fustrated and just having a really really bad time, And the stress from day to day is just way too much so my only solution is too just eat as best I can to make it thru the holidays. Now I dont mean I am going to go be a mad woman and eat a whole pie like I once would have done but Im not going to kick myself in the behind for having a slice of Pie or a roll, My family are great people and always wish I would lose weight but have a real hard time changing what they call tradition! Im working on it with them but its hard.
Thanks giving was a great example I had worried for 3 weeks about cheating going stray from my WOL and there I went and boy did I go nuts. I know this should be more important to me than a slice of pie, I dont eat candy and such and I dont even when I go off plan touch things like soda and such. But I sure would like to be able to sit down to one meal and not fret over what choices I have to make. Luckily I do not go thru the week after slump and seem to be able to handle the first few weeks them boom I go falling off the wagon and get drug under with the tires running over me UGH..and did I mention I am on day 11 of re-starting now. I just feel that this is my last real hurdle and I will go back day after Christmas and move forward. And Hope that Next Christmas I will have more will to not go off plan and make the right choice!
Okay I have babbled enough ,
OneHappyGoddess