View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Jun-24-04, 10:46

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 225/200/130 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 26%
Talking

Of course I posted before reading through your fitday journal. It looks to me like you're not getting enough calories. I know Atkin's says that you're not supposed to count calories because for the most part, people don't have trouble getting enough when they are allowed to eat as much as they want. I lift weights 3 times a week so I keep an eye on how much protein I take in daily and also how many calories I consume. I try to get at least %75 of my calories from fat. I try to get in AT LEAST 120g of protein daily. Carbs sometimes vary from 20-50 and I still lose weight. I eat at least 2-3 tablespoons of butter on my LC toast in the morning. 2Tbl of full fat mayo in my egg omlette along with 2Tbl butter in the pan. It's a fatty greasy meal that tastes awesome! Eat whole foods, eat unprocessed meats. You are at a higher weight, you need more calories and more food. I would try throwing an extra tablespoon of butter on your eggs, tablespoon of olive oil on your salad. Anything you can to get the fat in. EAT EAT EAT!
Thanks for listening to my uneducated 2 cents

~ Cori ~