View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Jun-24-04, 10:39

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 225/200/130 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 26%
Talking

I had a hard time losing at first and had stalled out my weight loss for 3 dreadfully long weeks. What helped me is drinking almost 2 gallons of water every day. Since I've started that I've lost 6lbs in 4 days. It's absolutely great to see the scale going down again. Do you exercise or do any sort of strength training? Once I incorporated exercise into my life my weight loss slowed down but the inches kept coming off. Sometimes it's not about the weight but how things are changing and how you're feeling. But your thyroid is not the only thing that affects your metabolism. Is it possible there is some other internal culprit that is slowing your metabolism? Any caffiene or medications in your system that could affect weight loss? I was on celexa for 2 months and gained 15lbs despite being on Atkin's. I kicked that out the door and lost the weight with no problem. I wish you the best of luck and hope you drop some weight soon. I know how frustrating it can be when you have the motivation to lose weight and nothing gives results. STICK WITH IT! IT'S WORTH IT!

~ Cori ~