View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jun-24-04, 06:54

Plan: Atkins, Pre-Maintenance
Stats: 278.3/175/165 Female 64
BF:42%/15.9%/14-15%
Progress: 91%
Default Need opinions... please read!!

Good morning everyone!! I have been thinking of starting over with induction but not sure if I should....

I was about 7-10 lbs from goal (was at 162)... I haven't been on the scale for about a week.. I got on the scale this morning jsut because it was bugging me and up to 169...

I have been on Wellbutrin for almost 4 weeks.. Two of the side effects that could happen has happened and I want to stop it before it gets out of control.... Weight gain and increased appetite... The weight gain (the dr said) is usually about 5% and then it levels off... The increased appetite he also said is quite normal...

This past week my appetite has soared totally out of control... Now I haven't actually "cheated" (meaning no pasta, rice, etc) but I have had A LOT of fruit.. I just seem to be craving it... Temptations are horrible... I could have sat right down with my DDs yesterday and ate their chicken nuggets and french fries... which by the way I didn't...

I feel I need to get my appetite back under control.. I am currently on Pre-Maintenance but what do you think? I was thinking of doing at least 1 week of induction just to clean out my system and cleanse it (so to speak)....

So what are your opinions? YEA or NAH... if it is YEA I will proudly join the Starting Over Group... If not, give me some ideas on what would help... I hate not having fruit in the house because my girls love fruit... usually the temptations are neel... but dang this week it is horrible!!!

Thanks again,
Juls
Sponsored Links