View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Jun-23-04, 07:12
Renovation Cub

Plan: LC
Stats: 330/286/200 Male 70
BF:
Progress: 34%

Okay, well, I guess it has been well over a year now with no exercise. LOL.

But, back to the gym today, and have my workout planned. Hopefully since I'll be paying for it, I'll have better inclination to keep the gym up, and won't be so limited, since I can use machines for some of the exercises where I'd like to go to failure and not have to worry about safety.

So, planning a 3 day split routine. I figure I can get to the gym M/W/F after work and be back to get supper cooked at a decent time.

Shooting for a standard 3 set for each exercise, 6-8 reps, lifting heavy. I'll probably do a warm up set as well but that won't count. Wanting to do 3 exercises per muscle group as well, though a few body parts a bit more or less.

Day 1: Chest and Triceps.
Bench Press, Incline Bench Press, Dumbell fly, Tricep extensions on the bench, Cable Tricep pulldowns, Bench Tricep kickbacks.

Day 2: Back and Bicep/Forearm
Cable pulldowns, Cable rows, Dumbell rows, barbell curls, concentration curls and forarm curls.

Day 3: Legs and Shoulders.
Squats, Leg extensions, Deadlifts, leg curls, Leg press, Calf raises, Military press, side dumbell raises.

We'll see how this afternoon goes, as I want to start with the chest. I'm also not sure if I'm doing too much on the legs, and should settle for either the squat or the leg press, and not do both. Figure I'll try both starting off, see which I prefer to keep, and alter from there if it is too much.