View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jun-22-04, 17:23

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 285/205/205 Male 72
BF:
Progress: 100%

All of these articles, posts, or whatever we call them, show the stupidity of the interviewers or editors of the programs or publications. Not ever does anyone ask for any backup numbers. I just don't read the papers or watch TV any more for this reason. Why waste my time on a bunch of lies and stupid people. Their stupidity is not even worthy of discussion here. Let them eat as they please, they will die off in a few generations. Already the fertility rates and sperm counts are dropping from our WOE.
It's hard to believe that people think our health problems are caused by heredity, radiation, depletion of the ozone layer-(hole over Antarctica closed back up by the way), fat, cholestrol, or a bunch of other non proven reasons, just because some idiot gets space in a publication or time on TV. We, as a population, need to start questioning. demanding facts, and thinking again. I sometimes wonder if the all American WOE and us being led around like a bunch of sheep is not all connected; No one can deny that many have made millions by it.
I shouldn'd reply ; I get too carried away.