View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Dec-19-01, 19:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 56%

Thank you, thank you Dan the Man!!!!

In all my life and of all the exercise regimens I was on, I never was one to get up early with the birds and workout without food, let me tell, I tried my dam hardies too, but only failed after a week or so.........to me that is not natural to workout without fuel, I don’t like that dizzy feeling either.. On my days off, I love to get up early, eat and then workout, but my workdays are pretty hectic, I think I get a good workout when I get there anyways. lol .....I get elderly folks ups for the day, its pretty hard work and most of gals are pretty well perspiring after. lol
If I work out before my job, by 3pm, I’m exhausted and just want to crawl in bed. I guess my metabolism is different from the early risers.

I don’t know what it is, but right after my supper, I feel I can run a marathon, I have so much energy at this time that I feel I get a better workout. Must be the protein! I will though wait 2 ½ after though. Thanks bud!

One more question for tonight, Ok, why do you say empty stomach cardio, is that no good, because that is what I’m doing tonight?