#37   ^
Old Tue, Jun-22-04, 06:39
Registered Member

Plan: KetoCarnivore
Stats: 206.6/178/160 Female 5'7
BF:awesome
Progress: 61%
Lightbulb

As I sit here and try to get my eyes open with coffee, I had to think a minute.. 'has anyone said anything about the way i eat?' strange thing.... I'm not sure anyone in South Florida is eating carbs!!!!!
the grocers, the specialty markets, and people with ad wraps on their vehicles are exploiting low carb groceries in the neighborhood..
I hear people literally cheering at the cashier when they hold up their Low Carb ice cream they found in the freezer... Or me... with my cheers of low carb tortillas in my grocers!!!
I don't think anyone in South Florida is eating carbs to tell you the truth.. And all the restaurants are adhering to people requesting starch be removed from their plates. The little breakfast dives we go to in the mornings are substituting bacon for the grits and toast. So.... I'm not sure anyone is eating carbs down here...

But in all seriousness, I took my 12 yr old son to see "SuperSize Me" last week. We were both pretty shocked at the movie. I think that movie should be mandatory in all schools, and training camps, should be seen by every single living human being.. And somewhere, the fast food industry has got to eliminate the carb laden foods that is killing our society. But then.... that would be propoganda huh?