View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Mon, Jun-21-04, 08:53
"Princess" of Norway

Plan: Atkins / Lindberg
Stats: 187/169/143 Female 162 cm
BF:Yes
Progress: 41%

My DH is unbelivably supportive, my colleagues and MIL asks me when I'm going to start eat "normally" again. My steph father calls me a fanatic, my mother is proud I've lost weight and is cheering me on (but she still don't get what LC good is and never understands why I don't eat this and that). My grandmother (98) is scared I'll die before she does. My son ans DIL needs to lose weight themselves and are constantly asking questions how and what. My best friends comment on the weight loss but don't understand how I can live without potatoes, rice, pasta and bread..... and they can't understand how I can eat (LC) cheesecake, (SF) jello with whipped cream or all the other yummy stuff I eat. But the best thing - my present doctor (whom my DH calls Dr. Mengele - she is german and used to be the doc from hell) told me last time I was there that if everybody was eating like I did, she would have happydays ! Mind you, I didn't say the A word......just gave her my printout of my mealplan/menu from Fitday and my stats !

Everybody is reacting differently - and honestly I don't really care what they think. This is good for ME, - and I look great !!