View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Mon, Jun-21-04, 06:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 130.5/119.5/115 Female 4'10.5"
BF:32%/32%/22%
Progress: 71%

Hello Beachbodies!!

Well I did Shape it up today of the Slim Series 17/36. I didn't feel so tired today as I tried to get to bed no later than 10 last night. Now I have to get up by 5:30 cause these workouts are so long. They don't feel so long but timewise they are. I'm surprised so many people in this world find time for 78 min. workouts.

Anyway Irisda - that is a good idea with the fanny lifter as a bridge. I should try that, great back support, which I need.

Shawn - I can't stand to workout when its hot either. Every morning I start my workout with the AC off and about 5 min into it I have to turn it on. And when I run, if it is hot, forget about it, I just don't have the energy to keep the pace up. But ya know, its a good thing we dont' like it cause then we won't do it during hot times. My 9 year old nephew just witnessed a 24 yo guy at the neighborhood basketball court die of a heat stroke last week... so with that in mind I say take it easy in that heat.

Was just thinking today that I'm going on vacation the first week of August, so I'm debating now about whether to start P90x after that since I don't want to have to take all the weights with me. I'll probably just take Slim Series or some other workouts that don't require much equipment. Just dissapointed because I was really looking forward to starting it July 12 when I'm done with Slim Series. Oh well... I guess it won't kill me to wait a little longer.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Jenny