Old Sat, Jun-19-04, 05:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 130.5/119.5/115 Female 4'10.5"
BF:32%/32%/22%
Progress: 71%

Quote:
That b!$&? is crazyyyyyy....

clgrein - I completely relate!!

Shawn - Yeah I think the tape you are thinking of is Keep it up. It is the follow up tape to Si6 but I don't believe it comes with the Slim Series. I think you have to order it seperate. I haven't decided yet if I will get it because from what I've read on the video fitness forum it is similar to BIU. After doing Tear it up today I'm convinced that is most definitely the hardest one and unless I get bored with the 6, I'll probably just stick with them.

And if the hand weights work for you then I say stick with it. I've just been using hand weights for so long with all my Firm workouts that I enjoy something different with the bands. But since you like hand weights you will especially love the Slim Series, there is very little band work, almost all of it is light hand weights.

I have to say I really like the fact Debbie does not neglect the inner thigh, although I'm callin' her names in my head sometimes while doing the inner thigh work. I still think its good because even in all my Firm videos and my Joyce Vedrals, they do not put enough emphasis on the inner thigh, which I dont' understand, since that is a problem area for almost any woman I know.

Anyhow I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. One of our horses is racing tonight, wish us luck!!

jenny