#11   ^
Old Sat, May-05-01, 07:56

Plan:
Stats: 286/254/148
BF:
Progress:

Thanks Joanne and welcome Kelsie

Joanne

I'm still searching out that whey protein powder (its out there somewhere) and I can recommend the banana sour cream bread which is easy to make (just use a banana and less sweetener) and light and quite pleasant with some butter on. A nice light breakfast and portable too.

Kelsie

Things can be a bit tough and low carbing is still a daily challenge like any weight loss programme but it probably is the easiest one overall. Did your measurements change at all?? My scales have floated around the same number coming up for three weeks now and i really feel depressed about it but there's no denying that my measurements are better and my clothes are starting to fit. I said to myself today, I think I'm going to give this away as I've been feeling really low as well but I discovered two things - one my multivitamin (sold to me as the best around doesnt have any where near enough B vitamins or chromium, selenium and a few other important ones) is crap and two, what's the alternative?? Live a miserable life as a fat person (not saying that being fat makes you miserable but I know for me it does) or keep biting the bullet and accept that this is life from now on. I've already lost 2 stone quite quickly so I would be mad to go backwards.

Even though things are going a bit slowly for you, keep at it. Visit Tinakayes website and let it inspire you. Every two months or so, I hope to post photos like that too. It can be done and we're going to do it.

Anyway the main thing is that you get back on the wagon when you fall off. Somebody around here (Karen I think) says progress, not perfection.

Nicola