View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Tue, Dec-18-01, 03:39

Plan: general low carb
Stats: 143/131/121
BF:
Progress: 55%

Yeah... I think you are right about it, just wanted to make sure before sending my reply to them (unlucky for them I can get stubborn at times ) Right.... Jo person, where shall we start Must be fun (as soon as I don't get swamped with work)

Harley, Fat Fast worked for me, though perhaps there wasn't particular need for me to do it, as I was loosing during Induction. But it was definitely worth doing. At first I thought no way, I'd be starving. But I hardly even thought of food. The portions are small but very fatty, so you do feel full up, I did. I had 2 ounces of cream cheese 3 times a day, and 2 times - 1 ounce of macadamias (perhaps the main reason why I decided to do it ). It came to 7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm and before bedtime (I wasn't that punctual of course, and I did have more than 1 ounce of macadamias at a time). I think after Fat Fast I started eating less potions, and even have to remind myself that I have to eat. I did put on 1kg back though (I think it's water), so comes to -2kg.

Good luck!
Sponsored Links