View Single Post
  #204   ^
Old Thu, Jun-17-04, 10:12
I'm Back!

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 314/280/145 Female 5'3"
BF:Too Much!
Progress: 20%

Hi there, I just came across this thread I hope there are still some of you out there. Exspecially Julie Huck. Your input in March I just read really hit home. I am on my second time of starting Atkins and was just about ready to give up due to the scale not moving the way I want it to. I won't lie I blew it today BIG, but as of me reading that piece I am back! Julie is right you hurt no one but yourself and your children. Mine are teens but I think they need me just as much as when they were young. And I do love life. I have a binge disorder and it is so very hard to control due to it happens without you really thinking. So I guess I must make sure my thinking cap is turned on 100% of the time. My daughter is graduating tomorrow and my husband took a pic of me and I think you could put two of her side by side and you could still see me. I think whenever I need a reality check, I will just go on and look at my profile. I have been heavy since my son 15 years ago. I was diagnosed with hypo thyroid but not until after I was really sick and piled on 80 pounds! Then after that a binge disorder and I just gave up and ballooned until now my joints and muscles hurt constantly. So thank you Julie I hope you read this. I hope this forum continues to and alot of the members are still around and come back and we get some new members with simular issues. I am in definate need of a support system. Sorry for venting. But I feel a bit better.