#3   ^
Old Thu, Jun-17-04, 01:14

Plan: Atkins, KISS
Stats: 235/200/183 Male 6' 1
BF:
Progress: 67%
Default Interesting Point

This does make sense.

I will bear it in mind over the coming few days. You may shake your head but I am kind of expected at the swim squad tomorrow and I know the coach is going to be tough on us (As he went easy on Wednesday). Throwing caution to the wind, I am intent upon going. However, with what you have said I will take it as easy as possible and not complain if I get lethargic as a result. Fortunately I have just finished a project so work is fairly light on at the moment - I might be able to snooze for an hour at lunch. Also, the weekend is coming up and I will not be exercising then.

I did feel the lack of carbs in my gym workout this morning, but I was expecting it. I have been doing pyramid sets over the last six weeks and as a result I know what I am normally capable of lifting. I definately ran at a deficit this morning.

The other side effect I am having is, interestingly, feeling really fat and bloated today. Perhaps it is all part of the transition. I do recall the first time I did Atkins - Towards the end of the week I thought there was no way I could have possibly have lost weight with the food I had been eating. I also felt kind of different (After the three days of hell - I got severe headaches). I have to say I was impressed at loosing 3kg (I don't look at the scales more than weekly). I have felt a mild headache this time but it may be the caffeine & carb withdrawal.

I hope Atkins still works for me the second time around.