View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jun-15-04, 18:21
Medival Princess

Plan: curves
Stats: 298/214/190 Female 6 ft or 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

my energy level goes back and forth so much somtimes i gain energy somtimes i don't somtimes i am almost hyper with it lol... but i atrabuite this to working overnights not if i am doing my workouts or not... I do tend to sleep better when i work out though
currently i work out 6 times a week with one day off for rest i do weights 2 days a week, pilates 3 times and dance however many times i can I do dance after my pilates tape when i have time (just cause i actully love to dance its so not like working out at all!)
oh and my weight lifting sessions are about 45 minutes, pilates is about 25 and dances is about 30

even if you can't make it through a whole video or what not keep trying and you will slowly build up to it... if you go back to the pilates its hard but well worth it because it really works your core muscles ... I do the winsor ab sculpting and there are a few of the moves i don't even atempt yet lol and being able to roll all the way up using just my abs? forget that but i go as far as i can!