#14   ^
Old Tue, Jun-15-04, 14:01
Chicken Butt

Plan: My Own/ CKD
Stats: 152/129/115 Female 5'0"
BF:24.5/?/?
Progress: 62%

Hi TxAimee!
Thanks for stopping by again-- I`m glad you got a response from the folks at Beverly. They have been great with me-- even called me at home once to check up.
I`m curious what diet plan they gave you-- does it look sort of like mine or are they giving you carbs in the mornings?
I am also using their workout plan and I think I am getting some good results from it. Again, we`ll have to wait for picture day to be sure....
I spoke to Trainerdan about Keto7 v. Lean Out. He said that the Lean Out is designed to assist your body use its fat stores more efficiently, but that the Keto7 is more geared towards fat reduction since it has ingredients like green tea extract and caffeine-- of course, that means there is a stimulant effect and I don`t know if you want that.
Personally, I love all that stimulation....lol.

Btw, I am so envious that you can do mid-day workouts!! I used to do that in my old job, but no way now--all I get are early mornings and evenings. Seems unfair that my best hours are wasted on work, instead of workouts...lol.

Anyway, I`m off to do a chest workout tonight. Hope all is well and your sinuses are better!!

-dogbone