View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Sat, Dec-15-01, 13:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 285/252/180 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%

Great postings.. thanks you guys...

I have to tell you something funny.. I was reading TrainerDan's posts, not really reading the user name but looking at the picture.. and thinking wow.. this woman's (ie now I see her as Trainer Dan's partner -- oops) goal is 200 pounds..she must have some muscle capacity..

Any way.. on to the topic at hand. I just started working out at the gym myself.. and I had this exact question. I woke this morning ready to go.. and wondered if I should eat a little something prior to working out.. I am with Trainer Dan on this one.. I think in exreme cases where someone's workout is incredibly demanding.. th body will begin to draw upon itself.. but for really good solid cardio and light resistant .. I should be ok.. any feedback is greatly appreciated...

Also, have another quick question. I this last year I got really sick, from what was possibly a chemical exposure.. a whole host of immune suppression symptoms. One that has not gone away is tingling in my feet and wondering if this might be related to a vitamin/mineral deficiency or perhaps in the process I put on 40 pounds due to hormone imbalance.. which is now taken care of.. perhaps the pressure on my lower back.. I suppose I could see my chiro.. anyone have any input?

Ramona