#9   ^
Old Fri, Dec-14-01, 16:24

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 180/176.5/145
BF:
Progress: 10%
Smile Thanks for replying!

Hi Razzle,

I did the Atkins in the year 2000 for about 2 months. My mom and I did it together and my sister, also. We can remember, one thing for sure.............none of us ever felt better in our lives "energy wise" than we did on the Atkins. I am hoping for that feeling again, as I am so tired and sluggish from all of the white carbs, pastas, rices, potatoes, etc.

My blood work came back today and from eating all of the above Bad carbs........my cholestrol is 204. Not Terrible but not good either. So, that goes to show you the Bad carbs do not help your cholestrol.

I plan to have more blood work done in 3 or 4 months to see if I have any improvement. I sure hope so!

I am so glad you could understand my concerns. I have lost it once on the low carb, but gained it all back. I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT AGAIN!

This is the GREATEST low carb site I have ever been on. So, much hands on experience and so many helpful people. I just know this forum is going to really help me with my struggle thought the first part of the induction! I plan to start on the 1st of the year, if not right after Christmas.

Thanks again for your reply
Jo Ann in TEXAS