View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Dec-14-01, 15:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 256/220/215 Male 78 inches
BF:36/28/20
Progress: 88%
Wink Saturated Fat has gaven me AWESOME Health.

Saturated Fat has given me AWESOME health!

Starting in June 1999 at 60 years of age I began a high-fat, high-protein, low-carbohydrate diet with absolutely AWESOME results. I have lost 43 pounds to date. My cholesterol cardiac risk went from high risk to PERFECT. My bad triglycerides plunged from 214 to 92 and my good HDL skyrocketed from 35 to 55. . My blood pressure dropped 15 point to normal. It cured a skin problem on my hand and cured my allergy to my daughter's cat. My energy is wonderful and I never get sick like before and have never even had a cold. I hike the Rocky Mountains like a big horn sheep at 11,000 feet elevation for hours. My heart and lungs are perfectly clear. I eat lots of medium chain saturated fats from coconut oil and butter. High-fat ribeye steaks are consumed several times a week and I eat three soft boiled eggs every day for breakfast. Coconut oil has lauric fatty acids which is the same as in mother's milk and has proven antipathogenic properties. I do NOT eat partially hydrogenated oils, polyunsaturated vegetable oils, sugar, fruit, milk, grains, bread, starchy veggies like potatoes and yams, or other high-carbohydrate foods. I do eat lots of red-meat, fish, fowl, raw nuts, light colored real cheese and non-starchy veggies. This plan has truly SAVED MY LIFE.

You can read my story and learn more about the wonderful health benefits of the low-carb lifestyle on my web page at:

The Ultimate Nutritional Program for Healing and Health Preservation
Sponsored Links