#1   ^
Old Thu, Dec-13-01, 13:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 277/241.4/140 Female 5'4"
BF:???/???/Healthy!
Progress: 26%
Question Questions

Hi All...

I've been low carbing since 12/6, and I've noticed a couple of things that may have something to do with my new way of eating. I was wondering if anyone else had these problems.

First of all, I have the most difficult time getting to sleep at night. It's like my mind won't shut down so I can sleep. My body is tired, but my mind is like a hamster on the wheel ~~> running and running and running. This isn't really a problem right now, because I'm on vacation. But...come January 6th, I'm going to need my sleep. My principal would probably not like it if I fell asleep in front of my third graders.

The second thing I've noticed is that my skin feels itchy and prickly. I've finally figured out that my skin is dry (this is not a problem I've had before). Last night, not only wouldn't my brain shut up, but my skin felt like it was crawling. Freaky feeling!!

Has anyone noticed that their skin is drier than before?? If so, does drinking even more water help? Oh well, maybe I'm molting like a snake...off with the old and on with the new!!

Grateful for anyone's opinions on these things I've noticed

TTFN!!
Sponsored Links