View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jun-10-04, 07:09

Plan: Carb Cycling
Stats: 188/173/150 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 39%
Thumbs up An AHHHAAAAA Moment (somethings gotta change)

It is funny how sometimes the obvious, is sooooo obvious that it is staring you right in the face and you dont see it. It finally clicked.... I have been simply OVEREATING. My portions were too big and I grew up with the mentality of finish whats on your plate. Also I have the, eat it all today syndrome, like there may not be a tommorrow to enjoy that certain thing.

It wasnt adding fat that hurt me, I just was adding probably too much fat on top of too much food. I started looking at alot of peoples fitdays and realized that the amount of food I was eating is just too much. I GET IT.... add fat to a "very reasonable" amount of food, and you wont get hungry! DUHHH, I feel like an idiot! A Homer moment!!! The joy of this is..... yesterday I ate a more reasonable amount of food, added a little fat, and

IM DOWN A POUND TODAY!!!!!!!

(Ended up at about 1500 calories, and a pretty good fat/protein/carb ratio - something like 68/26/6) and that is even adding some berries in!!! Im going to shoot for that ratio and up my carbs a smidge (been at 20 and under for too long so adding fruit & cottage or ricotta, already added the other veggies in the carb ladder) and keep plugging on.

Thanks for all your helpful posts yesterday. I think sometimes we just dont see the forest for the trees.
Sponsored Links