View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Jun-09-04, 10:48

Plan: whatever the heck works
Stats: 169/138/120 Female 66 inches
BF:no/thank/you
Progress: 63%

Thanks, ladies!

Catherine - I just ordered "Slim in 6", so hopefully that will provide me with the strength training that my body might be needing. I can't possibly imagine how to fit more exercise in my life, but dammit, I'm going to try!

Meggen - going to try to figure out how to link fitday into my sig, so that when I whine, bitch and moan, people can reply with knowledge!

libra - you reminded me that I could do a little better on water. Thanks!

Pandora - maybe I have to play with my calories - up or down. I have a feeling it'll be up though. Don't think I'm eating too many as it is. And as for fat, I'm currently eating about 6-7 tablespoons of olive oil a day, in addition to whatever fat there is in cheese and meat. On Fitday it sure looks like a hell of a lot!

omgiam30 (LMAO at your nicky) - thanks for the kind words. Yep, I realize that I could definitely have bigger battles, but I am frustrated, nonetheless. And I totally took your post as encouragement. Thanks so much

scrap girl - hmm....never knew how many I needed. Where can I find that? On Fitday?

I think I'm going to try drastic measures for two weeks and see what happens. Something like nothing to eat but chicken, cucumbers, water and mayo for 2 weeks - that oughta' kick me in the butt!

Thanks again, girls!