View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Jun-09-04, 10:21
Plemorphist

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle II
Stats: 150/129/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:??%/??%/ 22%
Progress: 105%

You could have had symptoms all along and not realized what they really were. Frequent unexplained sore throats, low grade fevers without really "coming down" with whatever is going around, headaches, sinus infections, seasonal allergies, all can really be a candida overgrowth. The thrush was probably the antibiotic killing off the good bacteria. Die off symptoms I've heard of are more flu like symptoms (because of the dead bacteria your body is trying to get rid of) and skin rashes. I started my LC woe on an anti-candida diet last winter (feb '03). I was very strict for 3 months, supplements and all. After feeling like death warmed over for a week from die off, I was great. Amazingly my life long spring hayfever attacks never appeared, nary a sneeze was to been seen. This winter I was not as strict with my eating and this spring I had mild pollen allergies. Nothing like I had in the past but definitely some days of nasty sinus headaches. Nothing like feeling like you've been hit in the head with a board to get you back on track!