View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jun-08-04, 18:26

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 135/130.5/120 Female 5'4"
BF:26/???/18
Progress: 30%

OK, been bad about posting. But doing pretty good with my workouts.

Since I posted last week this is what I've done.

Thurs., June 3 - HIIT 20 minutes

Fri., June 4 - chest, tri's & abs at the gym at lunch. Felt good to to workout at lunch again. missed it a lot. Also had boot camp at night. It's getting more intense. Yippee! I'm glad and the Major is changing it up. Don't know what happened but my upper back was sore on Sat. morning. Also when we were doing overhead tricep extensions the Major came over & gave me a heavier weight and commented on my triceps. Telling me they were getting hard & toned. Hmmmm, sounds like my workouts are working just need to make sure to get my carsio to get rid of the extra flab around my belly.

Sat., June 5 - ran stairs in Santa Monica. 30 minutes. It's been awhile since I've done the stairs. Was very crowded. May start going later int he day. There was a line!

Sun., June 6 - HIIT, 23 minutes. Was tough. I'm not a morning exerciser. Especially for hard cardio. Running up the slight incline was a killer, but felt great afterwards. My legs were a little sore from the stairs on Sat.

Also had a massage on Sunday. Had a few knots on my shoulders she worked out as well as working out my legs. Guess it worked b/c they weren't sore on Monday. Woo-hoo!!!

Monday, June 7 - Boot camp in morning & evening. Went 2x to make up for a class I missed last month. Had to take a nap in the afternoon. But otherwise I was full of energy.

Tuesday, June 8 - about to head out for some HIIT. Not very motivated, but making my self go. Wanna get rid of the flab around the gut!!!!! Wish there was a majic potion but I know there isn't. Darn it!