#10   ^
Old Tue, Dec-11-01, 15:00
Registered Member

Plan: pregnant so maintenance level
Stats: 136/122/---
BF:
Progress: 89%

What a greast idea for a thread!
My week was fantastic 'cos I have (and still seam to be) breaking a 6 week "no weight loss/ no loss of inches" stall with a 1 1/2 lb loss. I'll post soon how I did it, maybe in the turtle club section. I am currently still collecting my thoughts about it.

Wangeci and Marlaine, hang it there, and keep tweaking and experimenting- I know how hard it is to keep up the enthusiasm when everyone around you is losing and you're not.

As well as the weight loss, I had an oncology check up and the results of my scans were clear again So that was a relief.
The Docs ask me about my weight loss and I just say I have cut out the foods I am allergic to and have lost it naturally, which isn't too far from the truth anyway. I tried broaching the low carb thing with them once and they looked at me like I was insane, and how could I go and ruin my body like that after they got me all cured with their drugs??? Luckily my GP is supportive. The Oncology doctors in my area wouldn't even recommend a multivitamin, as their is no proof they work (according to them). When, oh when will the medical profession as a whole catch up?

Boy this turned into a bit of a rant, didn't it?
Thanks for letting me rant
Angela