View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Tue, Jun-08-04, 08:31
~version 2.0~

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 186/173/145 Female 62 inches
BF:YES.
Progress: 32%

Tasha...... thank you so much for reading my story.. and for telling me that it might help someone close to you...

to answer your question:

I really can't say "HOW" i got thru it.. i guess i just came to the realization.. that i cared if i woke up.. i was sick of making prayers to God at 9a.m.. while i lay there trying to fall asleep and stop shaking .. saying.. it would be the last time.. and please if he let me fall asleep and live.. i'd never do it again...
Enough of those prayers and i think you start to tempt fate. I knew after 2 yrs of them... that eventually it wouldn't work.

Also i had a very worried family.. i stopped caring about my job.. i would take off and not call.. and actually moved to FL to "escape" life for awhile...

I would say that the one true reason was that i had people who cared about me and still believed in me. I had God in my life.. and i had family... Those things still count.

No one can change someone by telling them to change.. as we all know from weight loss stand points.. it has to be internal.. and it has to be because they think that they are worth it.
All you can do is support them and love them.. regardless their choices.. tough love is acceptable.. sometimes it's the only eye opener

I hope that helped...
Muahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!