View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Jun-08-04, 06:21

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Good Morning Adelante

The Chromium the Heller's recommend is called GTF Chromium. I think there are 3 different kinds out there and not too sure what the difference is between all of them. I have taken GTF Chromium, in fact I have a couple of bottles in my cupboard. I keep forgetting about it. I have noticed when I take it I don't seem to eat as much at my RM as I normally do. The only problem I have found is that it keeps me awake at night. That is one of the reasons why I don't keep taking it. I find myself laying awake half the night.

I get a little confused on when to take it. The directions on the bottle say to take with food, but other people on CAD/CALP from a couple years ago said the Heller's said it needs to be taken on an empty stomach and to make sure that you don't take it with any other vitamins. They said the perferred time was right before you go to bed. I tried that and that was even worst. I didn't sleep at all that night. I think I am going to give it a try again. I will start taking mine right before breakfast and see what happens.

Thanks for reminding me that I have it. Keep us posted on if this keeps working for you.