#4   ^
Old Tue, Dec-11-01, 11:41
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%
Wink My thoughts

I have thoughts on this subject. I don't like saying we are cheating. No one should try for a set amount of carbs for LCing without listening to their body. However, if one is addicted to carbs, try not to eat sugar, and sweetners. Its just way too tempting. Lets face it. Carbs were a comfort food and when one is stressed or saddened or upset they were a big help. So how do you change that? You need to find other ways to comfort.

I am a carbaholic. I also have Anxiety, OCD, and ADHD. Mental Madness is my middle name. Oh and did I have comfort foods!! Potatoes, warm bread, ice cream to name a few. Nowadays, when I need comfort, I find a friend to hug, someone to talk to, hop onto this website. I also have a gameboy and I will be honest, I find fighting pokemon gets rid of anger and fustration.
Now, I figured out what to do by trial and error.

Please understand, you did nothing wrong. Isn't LCing a life's lesson? Don't we constantly needing to adjust to how our lives are going, what is happening in our daily lives and to our bodies?
I mean I eat alittle more carbs a week before my TOM. Why? If I don't I will eat any chocolate I can find. So I buy cream cheese and mix cocoa, sweetner, cream and vanilla into it. I chill it and now I have a low carb treat. I just have it in moderation. (The high fat helps with that).

This is just my advice. Also plan days to have carbs like on birthdays, holiday meals, ALLOW yourself to have some potates, rice, a roll. Just keep it down and make sure you drink your water... heck add a liter if you can. You will be surprised. You could actually Lose weight. Really!