View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Dec-11-01, 10:02

Plan: Atkins induction AGAIN...
Stats: 242/197/199 Female 5'8.5"
BF:ALOT
Progress: 105%
Default Still Holding

Sounds like you had a great week and it is always nice to get a compliment like you did. Party's are tough in one way during the holiday season and easy in another. I have found that most offer quite a bit of appetizers that are okay to eat, hot wings, cheese, fresh vegies, cold cuts.....etc. Yes I also need to stay away from the LKHall too, as once I have too much all inhibitions go away and I eat whatever is in front of me.......so this season will bring some LKHall Free drinking for me.

I have been holding the same weight for about 4 weeks now. I think I probably need to increase my calories. I have increased my water in take....But, this happened too me in October, early November too, I only have a whoosh about once a month and then hold my own for the whole month, as long as the scale goes down rather then up, I don't mind. But it is difficult for me to see so many people more successful then I am at losing sometimes. I continue to wonder why the weight doesn't fall off me, but I have yo yo dieted my whole life, so that is one reason, and their are others which people have been so kind to point out , but I will continue on my LC journey, as I love the food, I love the way I feel, and I know I will lose weight.

This forum has been my inspiration. I know without it I would have fallen off the wagon a long time ago, it is my only form of support and it is wonderful. I just wish that there could be one big Low Carb Conference or something someday where we could all travel and spend a weekend together to meet each other.

Cindy