View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Jun-07-04, 20:31

Plan: Undecided atm
Stats: 162/000/115 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 345%

I felt good for the first time doing Atkins after moving to OWL. My weight loss finally kicked in during OWL. For me moving to OWL was what kept me doing atkins. I would have given up if I had tried to stay on induction for longer. As for tips, all I can say is snack snack snack *with legal foods* be prepared. Have things made up and ready to eat at all times just in case you need something fast so you won't be tempted to go for the wrong things. Don't look at your scale or if you do, don't let it rule your emotions. Don't worry about stalls, sometimes your body just needs time to catch up or to adjust to something new. Don't panic when your time of the month comes and you see your weight go up.. it will soon go right back down, that's normal. Enjoy learning to make new favorites, buy a new cookbook and learn how to follow your plan for life. When you get towards the end, expect things to take a little longer because in reality, they do. Add foods very slowly and learn to listen to your body. Each of you might have different foods that trigger hunger or give you problems.

Goodluck!
Jenn