View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, May-03-01, 16:07

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%

This is what I have had in the past 10 days....not all at once of course.

Lunch:
Salad with cheese, eggs and some ham or chicken slices and ranch dressing. 4 olives
or
Tuna fish salad (tuna, eggs, celery, pickles, mayo, pepper) with salad greens.
or
Venison salami, cheese

Snacks:
Cheese
Vienna sausage
Celery sticks with pimiento cheese

Dinner ranges from:
Shrimp scampii
Steak
Chicken or pork wrapped in bacon with some jalepeno
Pork loin with mushrooms, garlic, monterey jack cheese and basil
Grilled pork ribs (Stubb's BBQ rub=0 carbs)
Baked fish

with more salad or spinach or wax beans (veggie depends on how many carbs I took in during the first part of the day)

Dessert or treat:
Sugar free Jell-O
Atkins Chocolate Almond bar (cut into pieces)

Drinks: Diet Cokes (have now switched to Diet RC's), Tea, water, Crystal Light. Depends on what type of mood I am in for the day. Sometimes I feel like I want more of a fruity beverage so I go with the Crystal Light.

I am not hungry at all during the day so I am assuming I am eating enough stuff to keep it down. On the Ketostix I avg Large or at 80mg/dl of ketones so that isn't maxed out at 160. I am taking a multivitamin. First couple of days I was tired and had a bit of a headache. Now I feel pretty good.

When I started Monday of last week I was at 190. Currently I am down to 178. (actually stepped into a pair of jeans this morning I couldn't get buttoned 2 weeks ago)

I wish I had time to make breakfast.....but I am one of those people that hate to leave dirty dishes in the sink when I leave the house.

I have been leaning more towards the meat/cheese/eggs side of the house for my calories than towards the veggie end. (i have been just adding enough of the veggie materials in to meet the carb count)

That is about it in a nutshell. I'm not starving myself or at least I don't feel like I am. Just feel guilty for not eating breakfast.

Hope that helped Quela.